Sunday, December 24, 2017

Catmus Night Visitors


I had tucked the kitties in bed when up on the roof I heard such a clatter, 
I jumped out of bed to see what was the matter.
Hey Who is... *Yawn* there... Zzzz Zzzz

Ha Ha Angelie don't humans know about Catmus Magic?
Dad went right to sleep didn't he Angela
Hey where is that Angelo? 
He is always late

Hi Angels
Hi Angelo, Hello slow Angel Hee Hee
Oh Angela, are you both ready?
We were waiting fur you  Angelo
Alright, a one, a two, a...

May the Magic of Catmus
Bless Buddy, Rumpy and this Family!
.....
Another job well done.
Hey here comes Santa Claws!

Make room Angels Here Comes Santa Claws!
Hi Santa, Hello Santa, Yay it's Santa Claws!
Meow Meow Meow! Hello Angels!

Is your work done here my friends?
Yes, Yes, Yes Santa
Alright let me drop off these gifts and off we go!

Oh look, treats, some for each. Not naughty but nice. Can we ride with you Santa?
I know you like my hat Angelo so hop on.
Angela, Angelie you like my sack so let gooooo!
Whee! Yee Haa! Yay!
Merry Catmus to all and to all a good night!
Meow Meow Meow!

*A minute later Dad wakes up*
I thought I heard something. Nothing now.
I can't believe I fell asleep. It must have been the hot chocolate

*Yawn* I better get to bed...

Meow Meow Meow!

What? Must be a stray outside...

Angelie
Angela
Angelo
Santa Claws
Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein
Dad Pete

8 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

We love it! And we love you, too, sweet pals. Merry Christmas!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What a magical Christmas! <3

Little Miss Titch said...

Lovely,Merry Christmas to you all,xx Speedy

John Bellen said...

Every cat looks forward to Catmus!

The Island Cats said...

Oh what fun! Meowy Christmas!

pilch92 said...

That was cute :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your Christmas Eve was full of magic.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Loved that Santa Paws!!
Happy Christmas to you all and to all a good night!