Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday with Fitz: Meow-Suh


 
Hey! Missy Fitz can't catch the fevver, can't catch the fevver!
Its Miss Fitz to you! Full of yourself don't cha think. Fev.
You have nothing fur me. Cat!

Rawr!
Oooo... I'm so scared...
Rawr, Fisst!
Goodness. I had heard so much about Missy Fitz and...

RAAAWWWRRR! HISSSSS!
Aieeeeeeeee!

Please let me go Miss Fitz!
Who's  the cat!
You are the Cat! You are fur sure!

My work here is done
Quite the undermeow there Miss Fitz
Hee Hee I did show him didn't I
You Betcha
Meow-Suh


Timmy Tomcat - Impawtial Obserfur
Miss Fitz - The Queen of Mean
Fevver - A slow learner


10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You are a tough cookie, Fitz!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Best not to mess with you, Miss Fitz!!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Fierce!

John Bellen said...

It'd be a mistake for any toy to underestimate Miss Fitz.

Louche Tabby said...

The third pic down, you look cray-cray!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars girl may I say how FABulous you look, especially in photo
4, now thats what I call cata tood ~~~~~~ hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥

pilch92 said...

Good job Miss Fitz!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That'll teach Fevver to taunt you!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaw Fitz, we think you're purrfect. You're such a purretty girly. big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Henry said...

You definitely know what you want, Miss Fitz!! Love your great pictures.
Henry