Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday with Fitz: Beautiful and Dangerous


*Bop*
Hey! Oh, its you Blue Cap
Wanna play
Sure thing

Nya Nya Nya
Oh You!

Gotcha!
Urk, you sure did.

Did I ever tell you how pretty you look stretched out Miss Fitz
No, do you really think so?
Absolutely

How about this pose?
Amazing! You should be on the cover of Cat Fancy
Oh you flatterer, I love it

Of course this has all been a distraction
*Bitey*
What... Whoa...

Hey I was just
Gonna git ya now MOL

*Grab*
Gotcha. Thanks for the praise anymeow

You saw right through me didn't you?

Yep. I do live with 6 brofurs after all
Right
*************
Hi all Dad here. We are joining McGuffys Reader and 15 and Meowing for their Friday Fill ins. Go visit and see he others who are posting.

1. Meetings: Dad still is going to the salt mines and finds meeting tiring and boooooooooooooring.

2. Rules: Are always better for others to follow

3. The best time to take a vacation is anytime: I like staycations the best and they can be anytime at all.


4. I have learned that: Life is best worn like a loose suit
Dad Pete

Miss - Sharp as a Tack - Fitz
Blue - Tried his best - Cap
Dad Pete

17 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Thanks for this post, Fitz! I think it reminded my human to pack some of my favorite cat toys for this weekend's trip!

Lone Star Cats said...

Blue can't fool ya!

Anonymous said...

You look so soft Miss Fitz! Guess you showed Blue WHAT 'FER!

Hugs, Teddy

The Swiss Cats said...

You are gorgeous, Miss Fitz ! You showed Blue who was in charge ! Purrs

The Menagerie Mom said...

Well played, Fitz! And tell your dad his fill-ins are fantastic. Staycations are the best!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Dad...great fill-ins. Spoken like...well, a Dad. Thank you for joining us today. Have a great week!
P.S. George's favourite thing in the whole world is "fishin' with Dad"!

Suzanne McClendon said...

What a beautiful, soft-looking kitty.

I think that meetings are generally pretty boring, too. I'm glad they are few and far between for us these days.

Have a blessed weekend.

David E. McClendon, Sr. said...

We try to avoid meetings. The only ones that were ever worth attending were the ones at the cemetery. We had to have them to keep up with who was going where and when. Other places I worked, they were just a waste of time. Have a great weekend.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars girl I so totally knew you were playing blue cap and HA he fell for it just as easily as one of the boys..girls rule and hugs from dai$y =^..*= ☺☺♥♥

pilch92 said...

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, you made my day :) Nice answers. I am sure meetings at your Dad's work are boring. I like his life philosophy in #4. And staycations are the best so humans are home with their kitties. Good job hunting Miss Fitz.Have a nice weekend!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That Blue Cap is no match for you, Miss Fitz.

Patricia said...

I like Dad's take on rules and vacations.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you are such a cutie!! catchatwithcarenandcody

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Ha! You sure fooled that Blue Cap!!! Petcretary says she totally agrees with your rules:)

Noodle Cat said...

You really got that blue thingy!
Have a happy weekend...

Noodle and crew

John Bellen said...

That Miss Fitz is one sharp cat, all right.

Anonymous said...

Luv your answers uncle Pete. And Fitzy, you look gawjus. You go girl, show us how it's done. Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena