Monday, June 5, 2017

A Hooligan Visitor

Hi Friends
Furst if you have not please The Kitty Cottage Auction.  Today is the last day. Thank Mew
Now on with the post
I think you all know both me and Einstein belong to Cat Scouts. 
We suggest you go visit as there are a lot of fun things to do and best of all it's free.
It sure is Timmy. Now when you are a good Cat Scout you never want to be called a Hooligan.
Except... when you are having good fun and you are called a hooligan in jest. Like when you get Hooligan in a Can and play like mad! You need one of these and every purrchase helps Cat Scouts!
We can't wait to show you ours!

I asked Dad and he gave in after the third cute face, MOL
Thanks Dad!

Wow, what a can!

We opened it up and there were lots of toys, Nip,
Vine, Nip-Vine Mix, Treats and a Laser.
Me-Wow!

I called Dibs on Evfurrything!
s
As you know I am a connoisseur of Fine Nip and
this Fishie has been steeped in the very best!
Come here my little Fishie-wishie

We have nip piled all around and are feeling
Wild at Heart! Raawwrr

Buttons, You should tell Toby to slow down on the Vine
He is trying the Nip-Vine mix. Wow it smells strong

Toby your fangs are showing. No cuddles fur you tonight
unless you chill on the Vine Mix

Oh my dear I promise I will only have a bit more
Alright. Now move over so I can get more MOL

We got a nice little laser but I was into the Nip-Vine

Well ah wantz deeze bloo fellers!
Come ere an play Heh Heh Heh

Yep Yep dis iz livin larger fur-shur
Ah-am gonna play so see ya laterz Heh Heh Heh

Buttons said there was a purrple snake but I can't find it.
I think he had too much Nip-Vine.

Yeah I was looking for that snake too Timmy. Its not
anywhere.

Hold still Grasshopper. I see something creeping up on you
MOL

All of you are raving about the Nip-Vine.
*Deep-Whiffie*
I don't... see... what...

Whee-Oooo yeah! There are purple snakes and I have one!
Whee-Oooo

So if you want a lot of fun at your house have a Hooligan visit.
If he is in a Can you can't go wrong.
Purrs friends

Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein
Dad Pete

15 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

OMC, that Hooligan in a Can looks like so much fun!!

Lone Star Cats said...

What pawsome presents!

Anonymous said...

The CAN sure CAN make things FUN CAN'T it boys and girls???!!

Hugs, Teddy

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

That is a lot of shenanigans!!

The Swiss Cats said...

How cool ! That Hooligan looks like a lot of fun ! Purrs

da tabbies o trout towne said...

doodz N fitz....total lee awesum hooligan can....we haz seen a few round blog land...they look like lotz oh fun.... N joy !!!! ☺☺♥♥

Kitties Blue said...

The photo of Einstein on his back totally cracked us up. Looks as if you all had a terrific time. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

pilch92 said...

Hooligan in a can is the best invention ever.

The Island Cats said...

You guys better be careful with that Hooligan in a Can! You might end up being hooligans yourselves. :)

John Bellen said...

What a lot of fun in a small can. I laughed at the picture of the purple snake on Timmy's head. If he were human, he would have been wearing a lampshade!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

That looks like a genie in disguise...or nipgenie...had no idea a hooligan could be so surpurrizing :D Enjoy! Pawkisses for a wonderful day :) <3

Johnny said...

It looks like you were having lots of fun today!! What a great visit ;)

Valentine said...

Wow, you kitties can "hooligan" it up at playtime! What a fun thing that can you have there! I don't know why, but nip makes me sleepy! I love, love, love it though, of course! I've heard of purple zoms. Is that snakey one of them? -Valentine (& Mom)

Anonymous said...

Now that was SUM hooligan pawty youss' had there!!!
Mee not inn to Katnip BUTT mee DOESS like Silvervine Stick. LadyMum bringss it out an mee bats it rite outta her hand an has lotss of fun....an mee sure reelaxess when mee has had sum of that!!!!
An purpull snakes look like they are fun....mee mite have to send LadyMum out fur a few....mew mew mew....
***nose bumpsss*** Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh My Catness! What a ton of fun in a wee can! No wonder its called hooligan...it made you all int o crazy hooligan kitties fur awhile:)