Friday, April 21, 2017

Fitz on Friday: My Boy Toy Toby's Birthday


TOBY! TOBY! You come in here this SECOND!

Here I am my sweet. What did I do wrong?

Nothing my big Handsome Man-Cat! Happy Birthday!
What? I, I furgot all about it, wait... I see you all hiding, MOL
Toby we were waiting fur you!
Happy Birthday you wild kitty you!
Yoo gittin old az me Har Har Har
Buddy he is... well almost, yes MOL
Lets pawty dood!
Thanks family

Our pals Pipo , Minko and Dog Guy sent you a card
Oh My Cat! It is so nice and reminds me of our Catster days

We made you a card too.
Hey I am on my own card.
Where else should you be you silly tomcat

This one is from Raena and Dezi. Raena's Birthday is today!
Wow! Thank Mew and Happy Birthday Raena!

Are you ready fur the noms and fun Toby?
Me-Wow I can't wait!

Toby these are from me. Enjoy them my Panfur Kitty
Thanks Dad. I will fur-sure!

Have some Nip beer evfurry one

Dad made your favorite. Burgers with Bacon 

There is plenty of extra Bacon!
Yeah diz cat luv, luv, luvs baconz. Ah leavin ya some
Thanks Buddy MOL

Sticky Buns fur dessert!

There are Sweet Cupcakes fur my Sweet  Man!

And Hot Chocolate to relax with


Stay as late as you like friends. 
There is room if you want to spend the night and Caturday

Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein
Dad Pete

18 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Happy birthday, Toby!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Birthday Toby! We know another kitty that has a birthday today. We will be joining both parties!

Little Miss Titch said...

Happy Birthday Toby,xx Speedy

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th Birthday, Toby. Double Pawkisses for a wonderful day...wait, let me try that nip beer before I go...burps...OMC I feel like dancing...MOL :D <3

John Bellen said...

Happy birthday, Toby. At ten, you're barely middle-aged yet!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....thanx for inn vitin uz two yur partee...it total lee rockz N glad ya was SURPRIZED !!!! sendin best fishes, happee day wishez N mice creem dishez two ewe for a mega soooooooper grate day...eat lotz oh perch pizza; N joy yur date with fitz ;) :) and heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health ♥♥♥♥♥

The Swiss Cats said...

What a great pawty ! Happy Birthday Toby ! Have a wonderful day ! Purrs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy birthday Toby! hope you are having a great day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Toby. We didn't know your birthday was da same day as Raena's. We sent your card a coupe weeks ago cuz we thought your birthday was a couple days after Rumpy's. Oh well, we hope your day is as purrfect as you are handsum. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

catladymac said...

Happy birthday, Toby !

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Happy Birthday number ten, Toby!
What a fun pawrty you have going on here!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Birthday from all of us Toby! We hope your special day was super special!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Happy Happy Birthday Toby! You are 10 like me!!!!! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

Cats Herd You said...

Happy birthday, Toby! You're looking mighty handsome for your birthday!

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday handsome Toby!!! Great party!

meowmeowmans said...

What a fantastic party! Happy birthday, Toby! We love you, pal!

Anonymous said...

Fanky fanks fur comin' to mine's pawrty. It just wouldn't have been da same without ya'll. And dat was so sweet of ya'll to send me a gift. Your luv is all I's need. We luvs ya'll very much. And we're sendin' lots of purrayers your way. Big huggies

Luvs ya'

Raena and Dezi

Marty the Manx said...

Happy Birthday Toby!!!!! Hope you had a fabulous day!!!!