Saturday, April 27, 2013

Toby's Got-Cha Day!


Toby here! Timmy gave me the blog today!

Whee it is that big day!
The day all cats want if they do not have one and rejoice in celebration when they do!

Our GOT=CHA Day!

We black cats really have to shoot up the fireworks as many of our kind are not wanted. This of course is a huge mistake as we bring great good luck. Just look at the Tomcat home. A great clowder of kitties who needed rescue. Thanks so much Dad! You Da-Hooman!

So what happened! Well...
We got up early and had breakfast. Then Dad said he was going to make the treats I like best. They are the beef ones. I am so so on the chicken. He made a HUGE batch. After we played a bit me, Rumpy, Buddy, and Tim had all we could eat of those super fresh beef-treats.

I got some new toys and love them.
*Toby whispers: I told Dad to get Pom-Poms because my Fitz likes them too!"

Then we played!

Then we had our nighttime treats. Whew. What fun.
Then I came by to visit my Catster pals and guess what?

My pal Manytoes and his great family made me a Got-cha photo!



AND if that was not enough my Siamese pals made me one too! WOW!


Thanks also to Marmalade, Inky, Milo and family, Tink and Snow, Smokey and family, Mac and Ivy and Family. If I missed anycat please know that I sent thanks and big Handsome Tomcat Purrs!


What a great day! Thank you everycat! Dad too of course.


So now let me tell you one last thing.

I need a nap!


See you all a bit later!
Love you!
Toby Tomcat (The Handsome One)
PS

How do you like the new header?

10 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Toby! We love black cats! They are the best. We hope you have a great day!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Gotcha Day Toby!!!! You are so right, Gotcha Days are the best and you sure done good!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Happy gotcha day, Toby! My human doesn't get the whole thing about not liking black cats - she thinks they are awesome... in fact, her parents are serial black cat owners! It has been decades since her dad has not lived with a black cat.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Toby! None of us are black but we think black cats are very cool!

Purrs,
The Chans

Katnip Lounge said...

Happy belated Gotcha Day, Toby! Let's celebrate for a whole 'nother day!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TOBY!!! A special day indeed!

Kitties Blue said...

What a huge day you had. Concatulations Toby. We loves black cats bunches and bunches! Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josete

Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha Day Toby! You look just magnificient and the header looks so, so COOL. Pawkiss :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...we iz knot a loud on line on de week oh endz sew happee bee lated gotcha day N heerz ta 80 bazillion mor...hope ewe enjoyed yur day, had lotz oh fun N we hope ya getted a FURRARRREZ carz, sum cat grazz, trout, flounder, sghetti, pizzza pies, mackerull, sea bass, pork chops, fish sticz, a new cat tree witha full lee stocked frigeratorz attached, sum ham samiches, cake, donuts, white fish, burgerz, herring, snapper, sole and friez !!! loves frum all oh uz N de catsters crew did a way awesum job on yur pick sures !!

Unknown said...

Mes come to sings yous the Gottcha Day Song (but it is late thanks to my assistant)
Mee!!
Meeee!!!!
Meeeeee!!!!!!!
*•.¸¸Happy Gottcha Day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*
¨*•♫♪ Happy Gottcha Day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Gottcha Day Dear Toby!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Gottcha Day to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
Kisses
Nellie