Friday, March 15, 2013

Flying Fur Friday with Fitz

TGIF - Thank God I'm Feline, and, another week has come to pass. We have a lot going on here at the Tomcat Home getting ready fur the coming holidays. We Love both Saint Patricks Day and Easter. Dad says we have to keep it down to a low-meow as he is making cat food, treats, and, doing hooman type work. He deserves a Go-Dad-Go!

On to the Blog!

Today we have Mss Fitz as the Friday Feline. She had her fur fluffed when I told her about this post. I splained that you had to take the fun with the furballs. With no furthur-adieu, here is our Gal...

Hi Cats! I was sitting with my Beau, Toby enjoying the sun.
He went to do Tomcat things and I relaxed. After a bath
I fell asleep and dreamed of my Toby.
Next thing I know I'm FALLING OFF the Window Seat!
I must have been rolling about in my sleep!
Horrors! I just could not get back up!
HALP! HALP!
Tim and Toby ran over to see if I was alright! Whew!
Then I saw Dad with the Camera!I was Mortified!
Timmy came over and told me it was OK. He did
lots of silly things to make Dad Laugh.
I thanked him and we played. That is why he is
Top Cat around here.
Oh Fitz... I am glad I am an Orangie so you cannot see me blush!

So there is another saga from our little home. I hope you all visit the Tabby Cat Club for our Ides of March Party today!

Purrs Head-bumps and lots of Love to you All!

Timmy Tomcat

7 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

whoa fitz...glad ewe iz OK N happee ya wuz knot hurted but pleez rememburr....gettin buzzard up on nip iz grate but dont be buzzaard... then like fall sleep... less itz on sumthin all reddy...on de floor :)

Haza awesum seachtain OH deireadh anda happee Lá Fhéile Pádraig
Ore:
haza awesum week oh end anda happee st patricks day

Katnip Lounge said...

How embarrassing! Next time, lay in the EXACT center of the bed, it's way safer.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

I can't believe the humans took pictures instead of helping you!
Purrs

Tamago said...

Glad you were okay after falling off from window seat! How could your dad take pictures when you needed help! Though, I might have done the same thing...hehehe.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

How embarrassing that you got caught on camera in such an awkward position! Humans have NO sense of dignity!

Unknown said...

Being a restless sleeper can really get you in trouble sometimes. Maybe you should consider a parachute. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at www.thecatonmyhead.com, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Old Kitty said...

Awww Mss Fitz!! Oh dear!! Saved by lovely Timmy Tomcat - phew!! Awwww hope you are back to dreaming about sweet Toby! Take care
x